2012-09-04: OverSIP 1.2.0 Released
OverSIP version 1.2.0 has been released. It includes several changes and new features:
- New callback
on_target()for inspecting the real destination of a request after RFC 3263 procedures.
- New method
abort_routing()for aborting the request sending in the new
- If the From or To headers are modified in a SIP request (via the
to()methods) then those headers will be rewritten when the request is forwarded and changes to the headers will be reverted when forwarding responses upstream.
- If the Contact headers is modified in a SIP request (via the
contact()method) then the header will be rewritten when the request is forwarded.
- New method
aor()which retrieves the simplified AoR of the URI (no port or parameters).
3rd party modules framework
- A section in the website for 3rd Party Modules Development.
OverSIP::SystemCallbackmodule provides access to OverSIP system callbacks in which 3rd party modules can add their desired code to be executed.
OverSIP::SystemEvents.on_initialize()callback, useful for 3rd party modules configuration by the user.
- System callbacks order has been modified. Check the current behaviour at Files Loading and Callbacks Order.
- oversip-mod-mysql module released: a MySQL connector for OverSIP.
OverSIP::SIP::Modules::RegistrarWithoutPathmodule has been renamed to
OverSIP::SIP::Modules::UserAssertionmodule has been moved to
OverSIP::SIP::Modules::Coremodule is no longer a “module” and becomes
Full list of changes
Check the full Changelog.