OverSIP is a powerful and flexible SIP proxy & server
- Works on Linux/BSD/OSX
- Fully asynchronous event-based design, never block!
- Enjoy coding your SIP logic in Ruby language, feel free to code whatever you need!
- Fast: core and message parsers written in C language
- SIP over UDP, TCP, TLS and WebSocket (use real SIP in your web apps)
- Full support for IPv4, IPv6 and DNS resolution (NAPTR, SRV, A, AAAA)
- The perfect Outbound Edge Proxy
- Written by the authors of RFC 7118 "The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for SIP" and JsSIP